WELCOME



Hi friends!¡


My name is Irene, I am 15 years old. In the school they ask us to do a blog so this is the reason why I have created a blog.  I will write things that my teacher asks me and also different things that happen in the world. I will try to upload a blog every week. I have different hobbies. I like playing football and also listening to music or playing the trombone. Football I play in the time of my country and the trombone I study in the music academy. This is the seventh year I study.

I hope you like it!

Goodbye, until the next week!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ—

Comments

  1. OMG This is a fantastic blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG This is a fantastic blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG| The best blogg i have ever seen!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWW Irene I love you and also your blog, I'm always looking if you have published something new. I WANT TO BE LIKE YOU, YOU ARE THE BEST <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What do we know about music?

Advantages and disadvantages of social webs