School systems



Hi friends, here I am again, one more week !¡

This is a job that I would have to publish a long time ago, but I forgot it and I have not had time, so I publish it now and I hope you like it.

We are in a project that we speak with students for another part in the world. For example, Italy, Turkey.. And we speak with them in ICT class. We speak different things, for example for our school systems, soo now I am going to speak about different school systems.

To start I am going to explain ours hours. We go to school every day except on the weekend. The classes start at 07:55 in the morning, but on mondays 08:50. On wednesdays and ond friday only we have classes at morning but the others day we finish at 16:35. At the morning, we do three classes (on mondays two) and we go to the playground, and then we do two more classes before going to dinner. The playground is for 10:45 until 11:15. To finish with the morning, we go to dinner for 13:00 until 14:45, because the on the afternoon we have two more classes. We finish everything at 16:35.

To continue, we are going to continue with the Italian ones. They didn’t write a lot, they say us that they have lessons from 8:10 to 13:10 and they study three languages which are English, French and Spanish or German.

To finish, we are going to finish with the Turkish ones. The school start at 08:30, the have 8 lessons of 40 minutes. When the class finish, they have 10 minutes to break or to stay, and after 4 classes, they have a lunch at 12:30 of 50 minutes, and after that they go to class to finish the last lessons and the school they finish at 15:40.

I don’t have more information about the other schools.

I hope you like!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WELCOME

Advantages and disadvantages of social webs

What do we know about music?