EASTER HOLLIDAYS





Hello friends!

Sorry for the inactivity I had at Christmas, with the excitement of the holidays I forgot to write the blogg. I take advantage of this moment as Easter is coming and I think it is a good time for my recommendations.

The purpose of our ICT teacher was the following: Write a post recommending your readers a film to watch, a book to read and a video/computer/mobile game to play. (Alternatively, combine two of them: two films + one book; two books + one game; two films + one game; two games + one book etc...) and as I am not very addicted to games I will recommend two movies and a book, but still and everything I want to say that if you play a game,I recommended you to be something that is a board game or a game that many people can play, and so since you are in holidays you can have a good time with the family.




The first film that I recommend you is called “tu a londres y yo a california” I am not going to say who is the director and things like this because I think that, that is not important to watch a film or not. This film is about two sisters that they go to a campament but they don’t know which is the other, they took bad, they punished them and put them to sleep in the same campsite, and from then on the whole plan began, it is best to see it, I leave you with the desire. JAJA. It is a very funny movie and in my opinion it can see a person of any age.



The second film that I recommend you is called “nunca apagues la luz”, like I say before I am not going to say who is the director and things like this because I think that, that is not important to watch a film or not. This movie does not have to do anything with the other, this movie is horror, it's about a woman who has a disease and sees a spirit, and when the light goes out everything changes.If you are afraid or you are a little bit I do not recommend it to you, because it is so scary, I do not recommend seeing someone with heart problems because it gives a lot of scares. This film is directed to children over fourteen years old.









I have to confess that I'm not a fan of books, but this book gave me something that no other book transmitted to me. With this book I have realized the situation that exists in the world, and that we are very lucky, I at least I am very lucky I have it. This book tells us the situation they have in Wukro, a town in Africa. Sincerely, I recommend reading this book to everyone, and so we conserve ourselves of the situation that exists in the world and we value much more everything we have.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WELCOME

Advantages and disadvantages of social webs

What do we know about music?